Monday, June 29, 2009

Little laughs, smiles, and baby chatter





Veda is beginning to smile a lot. She is a very happy baby, and her smiles melt my heart. She has a signature smile that is adorable. It starts with a small grin and ends with a wide open mouth smile. It truly makes my day to see that smile. Bradley and I are smitten by her, and stare in awe of her. We can't get enough of her, and I am a little saddened since I will be going back to work soon. I will be returning on Friday's and Saturday's while Bradley watches little Veda. Knowing that Bradley will be watching her has made it easier on me.

She has also begun to let her little voice out. We are just waiting for the big moment when she really lets it out. I can't wait to hear her voice...I'm sure there will be days down the road where I will miss these quiet moments ;) It is amazing how much she changes day by day. Kenny Chesney sung it best..."don't blink."

We are getting excited for this July 4th weekend. It will be Veda's first visit to the beach, and maybe first dip in the ocean. I can't wait for sparklers, friends, and listening to fireworks as the waves crash in the background. We wish everyone a safe and fun Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable......I just love her! You better start documenting every little think now!

    ReplyDelete