Tuesday, February 2, 2010

boxes again...

It is a gloomy day in Naples...overcast morning to now a wet afternoon. I just want to curl up on the couch and watch a movie, but my mind is spinning in a million directions over house issues, decorations, repairs, etc... So, I am hoping after I unload in my electronic journal, my mind will be eased and I can relax.

We had to re-sign our contract due to some details. We are hopeful tomorrow that we will get it signed back from the bank, and we can really start this process. I have fell madly in love with this home that is not aesthetically pleasing, but oh the possibilities. I have been told by numerous people not to get "too excited" or to "not fall in love with this home because there are so many others out there." Truth be told, I want this house, and it is my nature to fall head over heels for something quickly. I can't be neutral on anything...I always choose a side. And, I have chose to love this house; this home that may be our first home; the house that Veda will learn to walk in; the pool she will learn to swim in; the home our dogs will actually get their own backyard. I'm sure you can see how much I want this house.

So, diving head first in to everything, Bradley and I actually packed up some of our things last night. We have decided that we are moving; wherever that may be...we are doing it. I feel like we have always be packing and moving, but it feels good to be packing and preparing for this move. It feels right in every way. I am comforted by the fact that we will be moving to something that is ours. Stress and more stress, but it is all worth it for this home. Ah yes, our home.

Keeping those fingers and toes crossed even tighter tonight ;)

1 comment:

  1. What did you find out about the house? Any news yet?

    ReplyDelete