Thursday, September 2, 2010

curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back...

i feel that i have always had a creative soul...

it has since burst from a tiny bubble inside me and spilled out into our home.

it started with hair bows for my little love...how simple and i adore that special touch as her whispy hair is swept back with something i made special for her.

it moved to baby leggings...those are a little more difficult and i have found that i am overly obsessive about a straight sew line. but i have since discovered that no one will notice and it adds a little character.

oh...and i have been sewing with a hand sewing machine. ohhhh bradley, what a great christmas idea for me!

it moved to making veda a growth chart. i also obsessed over the flowers, color, edges, etc... but in the end it turned out adorable. i was so proud of myself after that creative endeavor.

i am now trying to sew some big, lazy lounge pillows for her room, and i want to tape out stripes for her room which has been really difficult because her room is crooked...yes crooked.

and the biggest news, and most pleasing to me........ (drum roll) i am getting my canon slr camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am smiling as i am typing. so photography will be up on my creative list with all the other little things on my martha-can-do-it-so-you-can-do-it list. since my camera is not here yet, i have been utilizing my hipstamatic app on my iPhone. i love this app. the pictures make you think of a easier, carefree time...enjoy


i can't wait for october either, i plan on hosting a
halloween party and decorating ideas are overflowing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment