Thursday, October 21, 2010

simple abundance

I was out browsing through one of those stores that has great bargains as long as you are willing to deal with the small aisles, lots of people, and packed shelves that you have to rummage through to find that one great find of the day. The ultimate feeling of knowing that you totally scored a great item for such a low price is one to get excited about, but i hate the looking....rummaging...my impatient nature begins to kick in...

However, I did find some good items and ran across a sign that I didn't end up getting because it didn't feel "right" in the certain area where it would be displayed. 
The simple brown and gold lettered sign read "simple abundance."

I loved the simplicity of the sign. I loved the idea of it being hung outside by our pool even though it was too small for the wall. And now daydreaming about this sign, I realize how much it fits in our life, home, and probably that "right" place.

We have an amazingly great life from our family, friends, coworkers to our Florida living lifestyle, and relaxing home. We are blessed. I feel as though our cup is abundantly filled. We may not have the most expensive cars, clothes, or home but we have simple abundance. We have exactly what we need and frankly more of some of the necessary things. We have an abundance of love and laughter in our home. We have our health. We have an abundant, joyful daughter whom daily reminds me of simple pleasures.

Yes, the Fox family represents simple abundance...



 a glimpse of our simple abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment